Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Day 7 Activity 2

Activity 2: After you have finished up in Taupo, it is time to hop back in the car and head for Rotorua – a town where will have the chance for some much needed rest and relaxation. In fact, you will visit the Tarawera Bush Pool – a geothermal hot pool that is located in the middle of a forest. The warm water in the pool comes from underneath the ground. After a few hours in the pool you feel really relaxed.On your blog, post a picture of yourself doing something relaxing. I find reading really relaxing. Here is a picture of me reading one of my favourite books!After a long soak in the natural hot pools, it is time to get back home. Your family and friends can’t wait to see you and they can’t wait to hear all about your adventures. Take a moment to think about what you have seen and done over the past week.
I feel relaxed when I read.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ana,

    I can completely understand. I also feel very relaxed when I read as well. It looks as though you are reading an interesting book in this blog post. I can't quite read the name of it. Could you please help me by telling me what it is called? I'd love to know as I'm always on the hunt for great new books for Aronui. He just turned 7 but he likes to read chapter books so I think that he would love to try a book like the one that you are reading.

    Thanks for your help, Ana! I hope that you are finding lots of time to kick back and relax this holiday!

    Cheers,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rachel,

      I also like chapter books like Aronui.The book is called Shelby Holmes.It is written by Elizabeth Eulberg and Illastrated by Mail Robertson.Is there any books I can Tryout That You like?


      Cheers,
      Ana😃

      Delete
  2. Hi Ana ,
    Well Done for your Work i like your photo of u reading a book and relaxing i do too...... Anyways well done on your post and keep going posting on your blog about WLJ ..... Keep up the hard work Ana .

    Have a blessed day :)

    From :
    Lillyana G

    ReplyDelete