Pages

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Year 5&6 camp

Have you ever been on a year 6 and 5 camp before? Well team 4 did it was spectacular. If you were there you would of been having the time of your life with all the students in team 4.

If you don't know what is a year 5 and 6 camp it is a camp that we have at pt england school fields. It started on 8th of march 2017 on wednesday. We did tons of activities like watching movies, kayaking, a weird game called get lost and a game called killer zone. The game called get lost is a game when you run around school with a Ipad taking photos and videos of you doing the activities.

My favorite bits are when I went to the Mangere pools on the last day. It was my favorite because of going down the slide. My second favorite activity was kayaking, it was my second favorite because me and Jaedah got to the far pole.

I would like to say thank you to my leaders Chastyti and Tupuia. I would also say big thank you to our teachers and the parent helpers. I would also say a thank you to Mr Burt and Mr Somerville it couldn't happen without you.

I learn that on camp that I need to listen more.I recommend everybody in the future brings inflatable beds for next year.I also recommend that every student brings lots of lollies.

No comments:

Post a Comment