Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

Stardome - Writing

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 7.29.18 AM.pngOn Thursday the 14th of September Team 4 went to Stardome for a school trip. We got ready in our groups before we went to the planetarium, I was in King Richard's group.Have you ever been to Stardom?


When we arrived to Stardom we were a bit early so we went to go play on Cornwall park.I climbed up the big playhouse and more people came, It took long just for me to get down the ladder.I was laughing at all the boys that were playing on the train because they got tired easily. I was really excited to line up and get ready to go inside.


I walked in and past the receptionist and the shop while staring at all the pictures of planets.We sat down and a man came in and talked to us about planets and the solar system. He asked us questions that was really exciting and big!. Do you know what a Gas Giant is?


We went in a big dome where their was a lot of chairs and another man.We watched a movie when a astronaut went to go look for a new home as his mission.He finds out that captain's daughter hacked the ship so they have to go to some planets before going back to earth.Have you ever done something as bad as the captain's daughter?

I thought that I wanted to go again so we can go on the park.I also didn't want to come back because my eyes were sore when we watched the movie on the dome.Well next time I would hope that I could play on the train and Firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment