Pages

Thursday 31 March 2016

my camp story about Elizebeth

Walt: organise my ideas into paragraphs and link them together.

I visited Elizabeth G blog about camp.She is a Year 8 this year she is a prefect t our school, and She Went on camp 2014 when she was a year 6. Her favorite thing to do at camp was practicing her camp item and blogging because she likes blogging. She was in Cooperators team.There song was one of a Michel Jackson song but i dont know the name


My favorite game was the amazing race and practicing our camp item because i like dancing in front of my parents.My camp teacher was Mrs Goodwin and camp leader is Anna And Noah.Our song for our item was cant touch this. On the second night we had to evacuate because one of the trees fell down.

Task description:My task was to pick a person that came to camp not long ago and write about there story.I had to write two paragraphs one about my camp and Elizabeth G.

No comments:

Post a Comment