Pages

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Newspaper tower challenge


WALT:
write a recount about our experience.


Have you ever did the Newspaper Tower Challenge? Well I have it was extremely hard,but I think it was awesome though.


When we heard that we were doing the challenge I was excited.I was thought it was going to be easy.When the teacher was talking I barely was listening.I thought it was the best tower not the tallest.It thought it was going to be fun working as a team.


When we built our newspaper tower we had to keep picking the tower up. Our group was working really hard with the tower!It was funny sometimes because it keep falling down! But I was sorted bored because they didn't let me do anything. Our base looked like a flower pot.

I learnt that sellotape is very useful to making stuff.Next time I would try to work as a team next time.But the team that won was the boys team.

Task Description:
My task was to make a tower out of newspaper.It had to stand.After that we made a recount about our experience.It took us 30 minutes.We had teams building the towers.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ana it's your friend Hinerangi. I would just like to say that your writing about building Newspaper towers was way better than mine. I would like to say that your an amazing person and keep on posting more stories about your adventures. Your friend Hinerangi. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK Ana...

    ReplyDelete