Pages

Wednesday 13 July 2016

Poem

This is a poem about how i feel if i went to rio.

What do i do?What do i say?
I don't want to go back home and lose to a kangaroo that lives
in the outback.

I just remembered that there miles away.
There not really here but they see everything on tv especially me.I feel sick because the person behind me picked his nose.

Oh my gosh it feels like hell.
And the person beside me smells.
I want to yell out loud.
Sitting here thinking about what should i do should i abandon this trip or It some chips at rio.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, no! Ana it sounds like you really don't want to go to Rio! After reading your poem it is quite clear to me that you are expecting that the flight over the Brazil will be terrible. I think that it is best that you stay home and watch the Olympics on TV :)

    That is what I will be doing as well!

    Cheers, Rachel

    ReplyDelete