Pages

Saturday 19 December 2015

mum graduation

On Wednesday the 16th of December my mum was going to finish her course. We all got dressed up ready for my mums graduation. We all got in the van and my grandfather drove us to the graduation event at the Vodafone Event Centre.


My mum had to go in before us because she was a little late and we had to park the van. We had to wait for my grandfather to park the van before going inside to get seated.


There was a singer at the graduation maria her name was Maria she was there because her mum was one of the graduates and she was going to entertain us. I was really excited that she was going to sing Beyonce listen but first she sang a gospel song. Everybody wondered why she sings lots of Beyonce songs she said because she looks like her everybody laughed.

No comments:

Post a Comment