Pages

Thursday 21 February 2019

Cooking At TamakiCollege !

On Wednesday we went to Tamaki college. Our group was lucky enough to be in the cooking class with Mrs Tuipulotu. She was teaching us how to cook healthy. We made vegetable soup. Leanah and me got all our vegetables ready on our plate, so we could prepare it for the pot .

1st Step - I put 2 cups of water in the cooking pot and put it on the stove. While my collaborator was cutting the vegetables, I was waiting for the pot to boil.

2nd Step - When the pot was boiled I lowered the stove and placed the potatoes and onions in the cooking pot. While my partner cut the silver beef.

3rd Step - Then we put the other vegetables in the boiling pot with the silver beef, after slicing and dicing them.

4th Step - After it was cooked we put the food on the plate. We also had to wait for Mrs Tuipulotu to take a photo of our food.

5th step - Finally the best step!! Now we could savour our food in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment