Pages

Tuesday 22 September 2015

singer

My aspiration for the future?
My aspiration for the future is to be an singer. I want to become a singer because they're famous. Plus when I was little my favorite singer was Ariana Grande.

WHAT DOES A SINGER DO?
A singer performs at concerts. An singer travel to different kind of country like England. A singer takes photographs for their albums.


What does a singer wear and What equipment do they use?
A singer uses a microphone when there singing. A singer wears flash clothes when they sing. A singer wears normal clothes when they're not working.
HOW DO YOU BECOME A SINGER?
TO become a singer you have to practice. You have to be good at reading so you can read the lyrics. You have to have a record and you have to have a producer for your music videos?


CLOUSION?
I'm happy about singers because they bring joy to my ears?






No comments:

Post a Comment