Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Art story


What have you learnt about art? I learnt how to paint in between the lines of my painting. I learnt how to put in little more detail in my artwork. So next year I will work hard to put heaps detail.



What have you learnt about your own artisticle talents? I learned that I can do better in my art work. And I learned how to make amazing mixing colours by working hard. So next year I will do better in my artwork.




What was the hardest part of the artwork? It was painting green on the trees.And painting in between the middles of my art work.


What do you like about your painting?I liked all of the coulurful coulurs in my painting because it was creavitiv.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ana

    I was looking at your painting and you really put awesome details it is really beautiful. I hope I can see more and more of you nice art. Some day you CAN visit my blog.

    From: Lotu

    ReplyDelete