Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

What We're Learning In Extension Group?

Image result for juggling ballsLast Thursday our extension group was learning about the history of juggling. We had a bunch of activities involving juggling, we even got to juggle some balls. One of the activities was to write a legend about how juggling started.

Another activity we had to do was writing facts about juggling from online in to our google document. I had to share with my friend Kotipi because I didn't have a chromebook, which meant I only had to do 3 facts, while she did 4. While I was doing my work, I was learning how to do a rubik's cube.


I only got to do one side before I gave up. I felt so excited I had a chance to even try. Extension is going well with our juggling topic at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Ana, My name is CariDee, I am a year 7 girl at Marshland School. I liked when you said " Extension is going well with our juggling topic at the moment" because it sounds like you are going to be adding more and that story was very interesting. You brought me back to when I did juggling. Maybe next time you could highlighted the words extension,history,involving and activities. Bye.

    ReplyDelete